We have pushed a new release that contains the following changes.
- Changed dashboard to show most recent position
- Various improvements to the software update page
- Changed name to software updates
- Much more stable
- Now showing all changes made in table
- Performance and stability improvements
- Improved compatibility with older versions of IE
- Preparations for new features
- Improvements to events page
- Improvements to the API documentation
- Events endpoint has been improved
- Added more documentation to endpoints (Also see new guide on community on how to get started using the API)
- Performance and scaling improvements to the underlying storage systems
- Added new commands to manage OBD protocols and perform CAN bus sniffing and playback. Highlighted new commands are:
- obd.protocol - Change between ELM327 + STN11XX protocols and baudrate.
- obd.send - Send a single CAN message on bus.
- obd.dump - Dump all CAN messages on bus.
- obd.play - Playback all CAN messages in file.
NOTE: In terminal run obd.help for more details about the available commands.
- Improved robustness of OBD connection which will among other things remedy premature closing of trips. For more details about these changes see: https://github.com/autopi-io/py-obd
- Added new autopi command in Linux. When logged on using SSH you can now access all the usual terminal commands using the autopi command. For example: autop i power.status
- Optimized system boot time.
- Improved update release procedure for better handling of error scenarios.
The changes to the AutoPi Core is usually auto updated on all devices, but for this specific release, the auto update flag has been disabled.
And as always, any comments etc are welcome!