Software update on the 8th of May - Event reactors, stability and minor dashboard improvements

Also I , yesterday evening yes , now nothing .

It’s unusable this device, how can be sell it !!
We can not have working one day yes one day not, sorry but I must tell to you.

1 Like

Only position and RPI Temp for me .
The rest is blank

1 Like

Not work for me
Custom not sync
:grimacing:
But error message had still change. before it was "all state have not…

Now is no connexion.

All is ok Now Thanks

You had same problem as me ?

yesterday nothing go to sync now all ok , also all loggers. I not understand if is same sorry , try to remove all and restore ,after come back.

Hope you remember to change name … I make many confusion from autopi Thant not delete old logger , hope is soon function .

1 Like

Not work !:grimacing:

there is someone there know how to connect php to autopi json data ?
all is ok with postman, but i want data from the autopi cloud to my serveur in php. (because custom code no work, I will use normal logger)
thanks

After hitting re-sync I’ve started to see data recorded and displayed again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaaah completely missed @Malte’s post :frowning: after hitting re-sync it started working again.

Now to figure out the reactors. I’m thinking of checking for HV battery PID. If the PID is not available anymore, it means car has been shut down.

@Malte @Peter and other
Any idea ? I am tired…
Info: image is new, from GitHub, all is original setting, all is erased on the autopi cloud. (custom code and other)
Token is new register (I don’t put old one by ssh)
So, just flash new image, make last update with success, and always same error.
I need only custom code for my project, and only this don’t work because i can’t synchronize to my dongle.
i want trash all …
Sorry, but 1 week and still no way, and my web app is finish…just need connexion to the dongle
So, if anyone have idea… welcome

Not working again dashboard, also often must be clean cache of iPhone safari to see , this time not working !!! Plord telegram bot is unique working always !

1 Like

Hi Remy, can you try to give the module a new name?
It could be because of naming conflict when the sync is running.
We are looking into it

Best regards
/Malte

1 Like

Yes, I try but I can’t save, bottom is grey and not active
how to do ?

hi again, I can’t change the name, so I think is better to erase all my account and cloud, then I make a new account. is it good and quick idea ?

Now all go .
Malte but RPMx is working ? About me not, not is used instead rpm ( mandatory ) ( not working )

If you can give possibility to edit rpm we change wit our and it can go ??

Remember that the name is a slug, so it can only contain alphanumerical characters and underscores. But it should say that in an error message though.

Hello.
No I really can’t.
No error because I can’t.
Bottom is grey !!
Can you do it for me ?

Hello.
No I really can’t.
No error because I can’t.
Bottom is grey !!
Can you do it for me ?

IMG_3215

hi
On Monday I am in a day off. can we solve the solution this day ? I hope you are free too. So tell me what can i do, I will do it in real time.
but my suggest is erase my account and cloud, and make me a new one.
I can give you my login and password too in private mail.
I don’t care if it is dangerous for me or not, I can change passeword later
So, I wait your answer
Many thank, I know I bother you, but is still can’t use my dongle like that. still frustating.

1 Like