Software update on the 25th of September - CAN Message support in car library, hooks, EV improvements

I’ve readded the loggers that were lost post-update, but for some reason, i’m not getting anything logged for a few of the PIDs, even though testing the PIDs themselves returns a value just fine.

Any ideas?

Should also remove and re-add the PIDs?

Hi

So some gets data, and some doesn’t?
Can you send more details about the PIDS that are not returning data?

Have you updated to the newest version?
And feel free to try and recreate the loggers, and let me know if that changes anything.

Best regards
/Malte

Deleted the PIDs (they were from the library, but imported months ago), reimported the PIDs from the public library, and recreated the loggers - they seem to be working now.

1 Like

Great! If you happen to have the log from the device in your hands, some time in the near future, feel free to send them my way :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think a nice solution would be to add custom events. Either by custom code or something associated with the logger.

Didn’t get the log, sorry, i lost all communication with the dongle 3 days ago. For some reason, 4G connectivity doesn’t work anymore (after working fine with that SIM for months), so need to debug that first.

Unfortunately, i don’t have my bench power supply with me, so all debugging needs to be done in the car, and it was too cold to just sit and mess with it :smiley:

2 Likes