Software update on the 25th of October - Various bugfixes and improvements to the frontend and the API
We have pushed a new release that contains the following changes.
Frontend - my.autopi.io
- Various bugfixes
- Improved handling of device restart and reboot when syncing changes.
- Fixed issue where refreshing software update state for device did not properly refresh.
- Fixed various minor issues in validation of forms
- Fixed error where trips list could load multiple trips on top of each other.
- Fixed issue where changes would only show up after reloading page when editing hooks for engine.
- Fixed issue where creating triggers on mobile would fail.
- Fixed issue where supported PIDS was not included in the list when creating new loggers.
- Improved visibility when device comes online.
- Fixed issue where custom code save failed on specific characters.
Let us know if you experience any issues.
As always, feedback, comments etc are welcome!