We have pushed a new release that contains the following changes.
- Added settings view with access to various device configuration parameters for advanced users.
- Added OBD readouts configuration page that specifies which values to retrieve from the car.
- Added first version of the CAN analyzer GUI (Guides will follow).
- Fixed validation issues in jobs editor.
- Fixed invalid date issue in trips list.
- Improved cloud upload from Redis cache to support better retry.
- Added support for WiFi only dongles.
- Fixed issue with SPM heartbeat communication on RPi3 that resulted in reboots.
- Fixed initial SPM query failed when protocol not fully initialized.
- Fixed command ‘obd.query’ failed when defining custom ‘mode’ and ‘pid’ parameters.
NB, auto updates are currently disabled, but will be enabled again soon.
Currently the update takes quite a while to finish, and it will restart the services running on the device. So please be patient when installing the updates, it should finish by itself, or retry on errors.
Let us know if you experience any issues.
As always, any comments etc are welcome!