Any update on estimated shipping of 3rd gen?

Cant wait to get our hands on it.

It looks like more order was recently marked as fulfilled. But I do not see a tracking number associated with the order. Hopefully that will update shortly.

Hi @Zaf9670,

All pre-orders are being fulfilled at the moment. This means that the status on your order will changed to fulfilled, but your order is not shipped until you receive an email from us with tracking link. (its how our internal shipping system works and it can be a little confusing, we understand that). We estimate that all orders will be shipped within this week.

Thank you for your patience with us.

best
Peter

Received mine today. Now to create the time for the tests.

1 Like

Does anyone got tracking email from autopi?

I got mine this morning. Delivery scheduled for Tuesday via DHL in New Jersey.

2 Likes

Hi All,

We are still fullfilling orders as we speak, but needs a couple of days more to complete all orders. We estimate that the remaining orders will be completed in the first days of next week.

Thank you for your patience with us.

best
Peter

1 Like

DHL reckons mine is going to be with me tomorrow :slight_smile: :grinning:

2 Likes

Mine has shipped but it look like it may be held up in customs. DHL still says ETA for tomorrow but the status is on hold.

Glad to hear others are receiving theirs. Now to hope that the EU to US shipping doesn’t get held up too long due to the current pandemic!

I still haven’t received tracking information

My Gen3 DIY has arrived. Now I need to work out how to get started. The guides are all for the assembled units.

Essentially you have to start with https://community.autopi.io/t/getting-started-with-your-diy-edition and then after you have flashed the SD card to generate your minion ID you e-mail the support group to activate everything.

The DIY edition is more like a developer edition in my eyes as they don’t have enough information for what I would consider DIY level.

Thanks. I’m used to dealing with sparse documentation. Well on my way already.

Hi Peter,
Do you have any update?

I haven’t seen an update since mine started showing fulfilled but hopefully I will get the device before August.

I really want the Pi 4 support to come along as well but just having the device so I can begin finding functions in my car will be nice.

Edit: After asking support it seems that my order was processed today. So hopefully more will be processed this week for others waiting.

I’ve received mine just now. I’ve successfully managed to connect it to my simcard. Can’t wait to build my own services. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I have ordered the DIY unit from the web store earlier this week, and it shipped within a couple of days. Already at Customs in Australia, should be in my hands by Monday or Tuesday. A week from order, great service, thanx Peter and Team.

Now to get it working with Automotive Grade Linux :wink:

Cheers,
Beano

Well, my DIY board arrived today. Thank you for the fast shipping, Sales-team.

Stuck a Pi 3B+ ontop of it and fired it up, started right up without any issues. Will look at dropping the Pi 4B on later in the week, then I can start with my AGL project, I am sure I will ask many questions from the Devs :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Beano

This topic was automatically closed 33 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.