Any update on estimated shipping of 3rd gen?

I know we’re only one day into June, but I’m curious if there’s an updated shipping estimate for 3rd gen pre-orders? The website still says May.

And I have ordered mine? When is the shipping date?

I’m also curious on when my pre-order is likely to ship.

+1 Shipping update please.

Hi All,

Thank you for your order with us and welcome to the community.

Due to the current events around the world, the shipment of the 3rd generation device has been delayed two weeks. We expect to start shipping early next week. Once your device ships, you will receive a notification from us with tracking link.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are very excited to get these devices send out to you and follow all the projects you are planning.

Best
Peter

1 Like

No worries. Was just curious. Thanks for the update.

Hmmm. Early next week is almost here.

Are all of the current open orders from May expected to ship early next week? Or only mid/early May orders?

Thanks!

I am becoming apprehensive.

Please let us know that you have started to ship and when you expect to be current on orders. Or an update. Thanks.

Hi All,

We are shipping out all order by end of this week and the beginning of next week. We’ve had a lot of pre-orders for our 3rd generation, so it will take a couple of days to get up to speed. When we get to your order, you will receive a notification from us with tracking link and some information on how to get started.

best
Peter

1 Like

Cant wait to get our hands on it.

It looks like more order was recently marked as fulfilled. But I do not see a tracking number associated with the order. Hopefully that will update shortly.

Hi @Zaf9670,

All pre-orders are being fulfilled at the moment. This means that the status on your order will changed to fulfilled, but your order is not shipped until you receive an email from us with tracking link. (its how our internal shipping system works and it can be a little confusing, we understand that). We estimate that all orders will be shipped within this week.

Thank you for your patience with us.

best
Peter

Received mine today. Now to create the time for the tests.

1 Like

Does anyone got tracking email from autopi?

I got mine this morning. Delivery scheduled for Tuesday via DHL in New Jersey.

2 Likes

Hi All,

We are still fullfilling orders as we speak, but needs a couple of days more to complete all orders. We estimate that the remaining orders will be completed in the first days of next week.

Thank you for your patience with us.

best
Peter

1 Like

DHL reckons mine is going to be with me tomorrow :slight_smile: :grinning:

2 Likes

Mine has shipped but it look like it may be held up in customs. DHL still says ETA for tomorrow but the status is on hold.