Expected behaviour

I expect the update to succeed

Actual behaviour

Update does not succeed

Output of power.status command

Please check the screenshot above

Run the command

power.status

in the terminal on local.autopi.io, and paste the result here.

(I’ll do when I’ll get hands on the car, if needed)

Do’s & dont’s

• Do not write your unit-id anywhere.

Thank you for your help!
Reynald

Hi Reynald

Have you checked what is causing the issue?
You should be able to expand each of the failing states, and the info below them should give us a better idea about what failed.

Best regards
/Malte

Hi Malte,

Here are some details:

36: audio.dac.config; hifiberry-device-tree-entry-added; /boot/config.txt
An exception occurred in this state: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/salt/state.py", line 1870, in call **cdata['kwargs']) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/salt/loader.py", line 1818, in wrapper return f(*args, **kwargs) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/salt/states/file.py", line 3807, in line backup=backup, quiet=quiet, indent=indent) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py", line 1830, in line _assert_occurrence(body, after, 'after') File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py", line 1574, in _assert_occurrence raise CommandExecutionError('Found {0} expected occurrences in "{1}" expression'.format(msg, target)) CommandExecutionError: Found less than expected occurrences in "after" expression

37: audio.dac.config
One or more requisite failed: audio.dac.config.hifiberry-device-tree-entry-added

38: raspi.boot
One or more requisite failed: audio.dac.config.i2s-device-tree-entry-added, audio.dac.config.hifiberry-device-tree-entry-added

51: raspi.config ; pi-user-configured ; pi
These values could not be changed: {'passwd': '*redacted*'}

158: audio.dac.config
One or more requisite failed: audio.dac.config.i2s-device-tree-entry-added, audio.dac.config.hifiberry-device-tree-entry-added

Any tips please?

I cannot reflash as in the brand new assembled TMU the SD card is glued and for some reason (glue in the holder mechanism), after a replacement due to stock SD card death, I can’t remove the new one…

I’d like some support please :blush::innocent:

Hi Reynald

Can you send an email with the details to support@autopi.io, then they should be able to help you.

Best regards
/Malte

1 Like

OK, I sorted this by myself.

First I flashed microSD card again, but it was not necessary as Autopi Cloud (not autopi device) itself was stuck in update failed state, with pending update and some other settings, so I could not manually enqueue update as failed one was already enqueued (welcome to the loop)

I had to force the update by log as pi user in to SSH and:

autopi minionutil.update_release force

the same minionutil.update_release command shall work from web terminal

Documentation:

Interesting thread:

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.