Software update on the 4th of April - Bug fixes, Alerts and some stability fixes

Hi

Configuring the dashboard to refresh the data at specific intervals is on our roadmap, and I think, given that we need to do relatively few changes to get that functionality, will get to it sooner rather than later.

Regarding an app, I can still see a few reasons as to why we should make an app, even with a dashboard with the above changes, but I think we will become much wiser on the best way forward, in the coming months.

Best regards
/Malte

1 Like

Hi guys

We pushed a minor bugfix release today that includes the following changes.

Frontend

• Fixed issue with emails being sent with an incorrect from address.
  • Fixed issue where users was not able to delete loggers.

Best regards
/Malte

2 Likes

widget on iPhone web app work for me now

for the app, I can share you and at every body my web app but still not finish lol.
only kWh and SoC work (soon) only have problem with port 3306 and 3307

Post update 16:44 : it is working well now !!!

with the custom code you send me, it is update every minutes, and screen is update too without anything to do. in real time :wink:

IMG_3032 PNG PNG PNG

@Malte be careful , ok I can delete but if I delete last (RPM not possible) , no import who, all log automatic return as default. it’s bug, not so problematic but there is . RPM therefore can remain unique, system restore all standard

also my gauge o linear widget not working, problem with % data ?

Difference from this 4 sensor 2 % not displayed 2 float yes57

at now I underline at description on library I use volt instead % to fix bug , need your fix

Maybe need to return a float in this case ? eg

(bytes_to_int(message.data[9:10])/2.0)-40.0

I use alway % that is ? int ?

I don’t think the declared units is related to the data type returned … I found formulas like (bytes_to_int(message.data[9:10])/2 return an int whilst (bytes_to_int(message.data[9:10])/2.0 returns a float.

I correct return from double to int as you say , now i wait data , @Malte gauge not show last data referendum. , is useful to know last update, i think is good put down.

So my logger about SoC and SoH fail to showed, when it select says float but I select %, it can be reset my old data ? I think do problems

I’m seeing this again … really, my autopi doesn’t seem to be working properly since the last update.

I’m seeing in the logs looping -

2019-04-06 13:35:55,197 [messaging        :687 ][INFO    ][748] Triggering event with tag 'vehicle/obd/bus_connected': {'protocol': '6', 'autodetected': True}
2019-04-06 13:35:55,224 [obd.interfaces.elm327:327 ][INFO    ][748] Connected successfully to vehicle: Port=/dev/serial0, Baudrate=576000, Protocol=6
2019-04-06 13:35:55,602 [obd_conn         :113 ][ERROR   ][748] Failed to open OBD connection
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/utils/obd_conn.py", line 104, in open
    fast=False
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/obd.py", line 65, in __init__
    self.__load_commands()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/obd.py", line 132, in __load_commands
    response = OBD.query(self, get)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/obd.py", line 273, in query
    messages = self.interface.query(cmd_string, header=header)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/interfaces/elm327.py", line 563, in query
    lines = self.send(cmd, read_timeout=read_timeout, raw_response=not parse)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/interfaces/elm327.py", line 610, in send
    raise ELM327Error(self.ERRORS[line], code=line)
ELM327Error: No data received from vehicle within timeout

Including not reading the voltage -

2019-04-06 13:32:04,290 [obd.interfaces.elm327:242 ][INFO    ][785] Opening interface connection: Port=/dev/serial0, Baudrate=9600, Protocol={'verify': True, 'baudrate': None, 'id': None}
2019-04-06 13:32:04,322 [messaging        :232 ][ERROR   ][785] Recurring exception (4 times) in worker thread 'readout_1sec' while running workflow for message: {'returner': 'cloud', 'converter': 'battery', 'args': ['ELM_VOLTAGE'], 'filter': 'alternating_readout', 'handler': 'query', 'kwargs': {'protocol': 'None', 'force': True}}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/utils/messaging.py", line 188, in do_work
    self._call_hook_for(message, "workflow", message)
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/utils/messaging.py", line 410, in _call_hook_for
    return True, func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/utils/messaging.py", line 325, in extended_workflow
    found, result = self._call_hook_for(message, "handler", *args, **kwargs)
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/utils/messaging.py", line 410, in _call_hook_for
    return True, func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/utils/messaging.py", line 515, in synchronizer
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/engines/obd_manager.py", line 128, in query_handler
    if not cmd in conn.supported_commands() and not force:
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/utils/obd_conn.py", line 26, in decorator
    self.ensure_open()
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/utils/obd_conn.py", line 132, in ensure_open
    self.open()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/retrying.py", line 49, in wrapped_f
    return Retrying(*dargs, **dkw).call(f, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/retrying.py", line 212, in call
    raise attempt.get()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/retrying.py", line 247, in get
    six.reraise(self.value[0], self.value[1], self.value[2])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/retrying.py", line 200, in call
    attempt = Attempt(fn(*args, **kwargs), attempt_number, False)
  File "/var/cache/salt/minion/extmods/utils/obd_conn.py", line 104, in open
    fast=False
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/obd.py", line 65, in __init__
    self.__load_commands()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/obd.py", line 132, in __load_commands
    response = OBD.query(self, get)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/obd.py", line 273, in query
    messages = self.interface.query(cmd_string, header=header)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/interfaces/elm327.py", line 563, in query
    lines = self.send(cmd, read_timeout=read_timeout, raw_response=not parse)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/obd/interfaces/elm327.py", line 610, in send
    raise ELM327Error(self.ERRORS[line], code=line)
ELM327Error: No data received from vehicle within timeout

Nor does the modem seem to be working.

I tried a simple bluetooth OBD adapter with torque pro and data was read okay ( and quickly ! ) … so looks like an issue with autopi :frowning:

I see issue is not from new data but there are not new data !!

I think my autopi not work propely ,also other data is not collected, voltage of aux battery seems yes

I changed my Kia e-Niro to being an EV in the “garage” after the update and when I today wanted to use my car the 12V battery level was at 6V! I didn’t think that was possible with a safety cut-out voltage set… Is there possibly a setting that I missed?
Sk%C3%A4rmbild%20(55)

@plord @Malte

Same error as you…
We should flash new image to autopi ?

PNG PNG

I see my logo not work and not load … you see on my dash 12

I think nothing work with last update :frowning:

Hi @asetyde
Ah, yes I can reproduce the error, I will investigate asap.
I’m not sure about the issues you are seeing the the gauges, do you have any alerts for your device? They are located under the advanced menu item.

Hi Peter

Can you try to execute this command on the device while you see the above errorlogs?
And see if it changes anything.

obd.connection reset=warm

Best regards
/Malte

@plord @Malte my logger not register nothing , it can be link with logger defat … seems no new data

about alerts I see this but is not so problematic ??43

Ok I think to find a issue :

Consider I change name of my logger, consider logger data old not deleted when I remove logger, also consider logger windows strange issues …
I found many sensor data on my dash with different types.

I suggest a button to reset all data logger, one flag windows to reset old data ref to this deleting logger, a dashboard first windows option.
ps : Gauge show last value or last now value ?? ( % is used ? )

at now I change my all variables logger library name etc

ps ps : can I or can you delete all my old loggers (also data disk available check ? )