Software update on the 4th of April - Bug fixes, Alerts and some stability fixes
We have pushed a new release that contains the following changes.
Frontend - my.autopi.io
- Added Alerts section.
- Added first source of alerts: On errors when parsing the logged data from the device (Useful when using custom loggers).
- Added ability to set the type of your vehicle, in settings. (Electric Vehicle, Internal Combustion Engine etc)
- Fixed minor issue in trigger email notifications.
- Fixed issue where changing active device would not change the vehicle.
- Fixed issue where scrolling the dashboard on mobile would instead pan the map.
- Fixed minor layout issues.
- Changed events data to show in a more readable format.
- Added beta gauge widget to dashboard.
- Fixed issue with deleting vehicles.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Better and more documentation for commands. (http://docs.autopi.io/commands/)
Changed voice speaking of events to only speak events on changes.
This fixes the issue where the device would keep repeating the same messages every minute.
Note: auto updates are currently disabled, but will be enabled again soon.
Currently the update takes quite a while to finish, and it will restart the services running on the device. So please be patient when installing the updates, it should finish by itself, or retry on errors.
Let us know if you experience any issues.
As always, any comments etc are welcome!