We have pushed a new release that contains the following changes.
Cloud: my.autopi.io (e622436e)
- Added new custom code feature that gives a managed way for you to push your own python code to your device via my.autopi.io
- Added recent stats info that shows when your device was last online
- Cleaned up the UI
- Minor improvements to the trips map
Added new events:
- power/recover is triggered when device has recovered from failure.
- power/last_off is triggered when device is booting and contains the timestamp for last known system boot.
- position/unknown is triggered when no GPS location is available (no fix).
- audio.speak can speak given text.
Dongle will now hibernate (using ‘power.hibernate’ command) when ‘battery/critical_level’ event is triggered and will only boot when battery starts charging again.
Sleep time after inactivity when waked by timer has been changed from one to two hours.
Info: From the next release, all of the above sleep variables can be adjusted from my.autopi.io.
Fix: GNSS assist data not always updated if old assist data file already existed in cache. This resulted in prolonged time before first position could be determined.
Fix: Inactivity fallback sleep timer not always reset when engine is running which resulted in power down during trips.
Fix: Less triggering of battery/discharging events.
Note: Auto updates are currently disabled, but will be enabled again soon.
Currently the update takes quite a while to finish, and it will restart the services running on the device. So please be patient when installing the updates, it should finish by itself, or retry on errors.
Let us know if you experience any issues.
As always, any comments etc are welcome!