Software update on the 20th of December - Configurable dashboard
We have pushed a new release that contains the following changes.
Frontend - my.autopi.io
- Added new dashboard with configurable widgets. If you have any issues or requests regarding types of widgets or specific data you want to display, please do let us know.
- Various performance fixes.
- Improved error handling and notifications to the user.
- Improved events page
- Fixed issue with saving advanced settings
- Optimized CAN analyzer
- Improved events view.
- Added summary on trips page.
- Improved trips list with links to events page and dashboard.
- Better grouping of events. The folloing events have been renamed:
- ‘battery/*’ -> ‘vehicle/battery/*’
- ‘engine/*’ -> ‘vehicle/engine/*’
- ‘position/*’ -> ‘vehicle/position/*’
- ‘power/*’ -> ‘system/power/*’
- ‘minion/*’ -> ‘system/minion/*’
- ‘release/*’ -> ‘system/release/*’
- New: Trigger event ‘system/device/ec2x/gnss/assist_data_updated’ when GNSS assist data is updated.
- Included system uptime duration in ‘system/power/<sleep | hibernate | restart>’ events.
- Added new command ‘obd.connection’ that can be used to set STN baudrate manually.
Other fixes and improvements:
- Improved OBD connection stability and error handling to ensure ‘vehicle/engine/running’ is triggered correctly.
- Adjusted inactivity sleep timer to power off faster (30min -> 5min).
- Fix: Turn off accelerometer when going into hibernation.
NB, auto updates are currently disabled, but will be enabled again soon.
Currently the update takes quite a while to finish, and it will restart the services running on the device. So please be patient when installing the updates, it should finish by itself, or retry on errors.
Let us know if you experience any issues.
As always, any comments etc are welcome!