Software update on the 15th of September (1.22.4) - Performance improvements and preparations to support new bord version
A new release has been pushed that is containing the following changes.
- Performance improvements to the devices endpoint
- Changed to use redis-cached tokens for saltstack integration
- Improved performance of internal auth between systems
- Added description field to templates
- Fixed issue where performance improvements caused alert counts to be incorrect
- Changed imei request to run based on the modemtype.
- Fixed issue where a specific formula on a CAN Signal could make the engine endpoint fail
- Improved performance of internal device related endpoints
- Added new filtering capabilities for the device endpoint
- Fixed issue where device endpoint would return unexpected results
- Changed command execution to only allow some commands when readonly
- Fixed issue where obd.commands would not be added to the startup_modules of the device
The update can take quite a while to finish, and it will restart the services running on the device. So please be patient when installing the updates, it should finish by itself, or retry on errors.
If possible connect the device to WiFi as that can make the update be faster depending on coverage.
Let us know if you experience any issues.
As always, feedback, comments etc are welcome!