Software update on the 15th of January - Minor bugfixes

Software update on the 15th of January - Minor bugfixes

We have pushed a new release that contains the following changes.

Frontend - my.autopi.io

• Fixed issue in the new workers UI where the user could get into an invalid state by deleting all workers.

AutoPi Core

• Fix: Parse error in ‘obd.send’ command when specifing integer value as ‘header’ argument.
  • Fix: Do not verify STN protocol as default behaviour when executing ‘obd.send’ command. Verification of OBD-II support is still possible by passing argument ‘verify=true’.
  • Minor stability improvement when changing OBD protocol.

NB, auto updates are currently disabled, but will be enabled again soon.
Currently the update takes quite a while to finish, and it will restart the services running on the device. So please be patient when installing the updates, it should finish by itself, or retry on errors.
Let us know if you experience any issues.

As always, any comments etc are welcome!

After previous update resulted in not being able to go online again I re-flashed the ssd with older backup and with this update I cant update configuration for network from portal. When trying to push a config change I get this:

Also local UI does not allow access, continually reports “No connection found. Retrying” even though autopi shows up as online in web portal.Also hotspot reports no internet even when autopi is reporting online status in web portal. Several restarts later I sometimes get the hotspot to allow access, this is a reoccurring hit and miss.

Br,
Mikael

Hi
I have strange battery level in Events on my Hyunday Ioniq electric
It say it is discharging but change between 80 to 100% upp and down?

Regard Jörgen
Namnl%C3%B6s

Hi Mikael

Do you see anything in the logs?
https://community.autopi.io/t/how-to-retrieve-logs-from-your-device/551/2

Also, please make sure that your browser is not using a cached version of the ui. Verify by checking that the version in the bottom of the page is “bdc08411”.

Best regards
/Malte

Hello,
my AutoPy now have _2018.01.01 software.
He informs me of the presence of a new update but the update does not work.

@Malte can you please let me know what would be the reason for my AutoPi to still report battery voltages under set cutoff at 12,1V?
chrome
My power settings:
chrome

I have a bricked headunit (radio) and if I don’t lock my car it will continue to drain the 12V battery. I forgot to lock it today :frowning: As far as I know I should never get any response when 12V battery is too low?

Maybe this could be the cause for the other two AutoPi users as well? (they got some warning lights and couldn’t switch gears).
I’ll check tomorrow morning what state my car is in and report back if there is anything different as I just wrote.

Hi Nejc

It should completely shut down when the voltage is anywhere near that value, but if you have changed the sleep timers in the advanced settings, I’m thinking that could be the cause, or maybe a contributing factor. So either resetting, or tweaking those settings would probably be the first thing to try.

Can you send me the log of the device? - maybe that could tell us something.

Best regards
/Malte

Hi Malte,

I don’t think I’ve messed with any of those settings. I did however enter the voltage again manually and clicked save. Since then, I never get readings lower than set value (12,1V).

As for logs, this happened quite some time ago. Will it still be included in the logfiles?

Hi Nejc

It should still be in the log files, the default log level is set to warning afaik.

Best regards
/Malte

1 Like