Software update on the 10th of October - Various bugfixes and improved cloud upload
We have pushed a new release that contains the following changes.
Frontend - my.autopi.io
- Fixed various minor bugs related to form validation.
- Fixed error in job sync, it will now check if the device is online.
- Fixed minor issue in dashboard when switching between devices.
- Added ability to create “returner” custom modules.
- Fixed issue where device update state would not be refreshed.
- Fixed minor validation issues in car library when creating and updating PID’s and CAN messages/signals
- Loggers will now be marked as modified when changing the underlying PID or CAN signal
- Fix header issue when using OBD legacy protocols (J1850 PWM/VPW, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230). Protocol could be autodetected and no ‘vehicle/obd/bus_connected’ event was ever triggered.
- Improved performance when uploading big batches to cloud.
- Remove default WiFi client network ‘AutoPi QC’ if present.
Note: Auto updates are currently disabled, but can be enabled in the advanced settings.
The update takes quite a while to finish, and it will restart the services running on the device. So please be patient when installing the updates, it should finish by itself, or retry on errors.
Let us know if you experience any issues.
As always, feedback, comments etc are welcome!