RPi4B+ 4GB won't boot with 8.5.19 release

Anyone know how I can get this working? The card I ran in my 3B+ doesn’t work, and neither does the latest release. Does work when I load the standard Raspbian, however.

Surely someone else has an RPi4. I am very interested in the faster Wi-Fi.

Thanks!

-S

1 Like

I know this is an old thread but I’m having the same issue. I bought a Pi4 just for this purpose and can’t get it to boot. Comes up with a 0000044 error and tells me the software is out of date.

I have also tried 25.05 with the same results.

It will boot just fine on my Pi3 B+ so that will be my route until it’s compatible

I really don’t think you’ll see this until they upgrade their own hardware to something compatible. I never got this working.

Hi All,

AutoPi Core is yet to be upgraded to latest Buster to be compatible with the RPi4. This is on the roadmap and should be available shortly.

Until then, you’ll need to use one of the RPi3 models.

best
Peter

Respectfully - All mention of Raspberry Pi 4 should be removed or include disclaimer to indicate planned support. Your website strongly implies Pi 4 is supported and this is clearly not the case.

Straight from your own product page:

• “Upgradeable to Raspberry Pi 4”
  • “This means that it is easily upgradeable to the Raspberry Pi 4…”
  • “When upgraded to the Raspberry Pi 4…”
  • " Upgrade (RPi4):"
  • " Upgradeable to match your requirements […] RPi4"
2 Likes

is there now a solution to upgrade the raspi3 to raspi 4 ?
thx

1 Like

I had to contact support but there is a pre-release/beta on the GitHub now. Release Buster image for TMU/GEN2 using RPI4 (beta) · autopi-io/autopi-core · GitHub

I just need my minion ID loaded and I can start testing.

1 Like