Cloud Testing Before Device Arrives

Hi folks,
I have ordered a 3rd Gen unit and am excitedly planning and exploring. The website suggested somewhere registering for a cloud account to get started. I’ve done this, but obviously most functions are limited due to not yet having a registered device. Even the library of add ons etc. Is this normal? Is there a way to add a trial device or device emulator to explore features?

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your order with us. Unfortunately, the cloud is somewhat limited until you recieve your device. This is because the device will report a number of data back from your car, which is used to setup the Cloud solution to your car.

I hope you can wait until the device ships.

best
Peter

Thanks Peter. Is there no way too see the library or triggers ahead of receipt? I’m itching to get going and your guys suggested better to wait for version 3 than rush and buy version 2. (Which was probably sensible!)

Hi Jason,

At the moment its not possible to see the library commands. Much of the functionality relates to the type of car you have and the bus protocol. The protocol is auto detected the first time the device connects and then you’ll have the access you need.

best
Peter