AutoPi unit is dead!

Subject of the issue

When I plug the AutoPi into the OBD…nothing happens? no green led shows and no data on site. Unit is not working?? It was working fine but last week it stopped and now nothing!! I am gutted.

Your environment

• What version is the dongle? (Find on software state page on my.autopi.io)

Steps to reproduce

Tell us how to reproduce this issue.

Expected behaviour

Tell us what you expect should happen

Actual behaviour

Tell us what happens instead

Output of power.status command

If your issue is in any way related to the device shutting down or behaving in a unexpected way, please provide the output of the power.status command to help us diagnose the issue.

Run the command

power.status

in the terminal on local.autopi.io, and paste the result here.

Do’s & dont’s

• Do not write your unit-id anywhere.

Hello @Saint

Can you please reach out to us to support@autopi.io with this issue? This will help us to debug the issue more easily.

Have you tried to re-flash your device following this guide?

1 Like

I have reflashed and waiting for re-acceptance to the cloud… BUT it is now showing the green LED and some life!!
Thx

Hello Saint.

I’m very happy to hear that your device is working again!
It is now possible to accept your key after you’ve reflashed your device. It needs to be online first, after which you can visit my.autopi.io, go to the settings and select the devices tab. Under general settings for your devices you’re able to accept the key.

Best regards
Nikola

The unit is working and I can access it Locally, but I still have no data on the cloud?? I did the accept key thing and it says its accepted, but not data in the cloud?? APN is working as I can browse the web.

Hi.

This seems like an issue that needs to be escalated to our support platform. You can write to support@autopi.io where we will be able to further help you with this problem.

Best
Nikola

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.